At Ximple Solution, we set you up for job success right from the start. People are our asset. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From Programmers to Sales and Client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours – Ximple Solution.
The Junior Data Warehouse Developer will be responsible for performing all aspects of data warehouse development, to include:
- Work with the project team and/or end users to gather and translate requirements into technical specifications
- Understand data models within the warehouse environment to support enterprise reporting and analytic initiatives
- Modify and improve ETL processes and frameworks to support data movement within the warehouse environment via SQL Server Integration Services.
- Modify and improve analytical endpoints via SQL Server Analysis Services
- Modify and improve reporting endpoints via SQL Server Reporting Services
- Modify existing data warehouse processes and objects as necessary to include best practice standards
- Document internal/external data sources to be considered for use within the data warehouse
- Provide training to end users on various offerings of the data warehouse
- Support ongoing data quality improvement initiatives
- Work with senior team members to quickly learn new skills and technologies.
- Perform administration tasks to include database maintenance and performance tuning.
- Assist the data warehouse team in developing solutions for data archival and delivery, supporting both internal and external customers.
- Apply business rules and data processes to all data warehouse solutions using both standard and client-specific logic.
- Develop mapping, transformations, and load procedures to process incoming/outgoing data.
- Develop analytical and reporting endpoints to present data both to internal and external customers.
- Develop QA processes to further assist in evaluating process outcomes and data accuracy and completion.
- Develop documentation, where necessary, to support data warehouse development initiatives.
- Provide support where necessary on all data warehouse related matters.
- Function as an integral part of the cross-functional implementation team, assisting as the Data Warehouse Team representative on assigned aspects of the data warehouse projects and processes.
- Build data governance and data quality processes to further advance quality, accessibility, and usability of all data in the data warehouse.
- Work as part of a team to ensure a consistent flow of information technology products and services.
- Perform additional related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field desired.
- Demonstrate familiarity with data warehouse concepts.
- Have a basic understanding of data governance and master data management principles.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Must be self-directed and able to function both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate advanced critical thinking and trouble-shooting capabilities to assess, prioritize, plan, and implement tasks and solutions effectively, including the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Must be able to work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Additional valued skills, preferred but not required. Solid understanding of database theory and architecture.